Help the Lubbock Children’s Health Clinic grow healthier communities today!
When you donate to the Lubbock Children’s Health Clinic you help to provide access to quality preventative healthcare and more importantly a medical home to a child in our community. Your gift is invaluable to the children who benefit from your generosity. It positively impacts the lives of our underserved children and their families in East and North Lubbock and the surrounding communities.
We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization and a Lubbock area United Way company. We are committed to making sure every child has a healthy future by ensuring that no child is ever turned away due to parents inability to pay. It is because of your generosity that we are able to keep this commitment.
There are many ways that your tax-deductible donation can make a difference for uninsured and underrepresented children in our communities:
• $2,322 Provides 6 Mandatory Preventative Visits for a baby’s first year of care ( 2 weeks old, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months)
• $650 Provides 1 year of Immunizations for a youth between ages 11-18
• $388 Provides 1 year of Immunizations of an adolescent child 4-10
• $50 Provides funding towards a pharmacy voucher
• $25 Provides 1 Sports Physical
Regardless of the amount, your gift to the children of Lubbock is appreciated by every patient and family who benefits.